Working in the community
We are committed to playing a strong role in the wider community. NBA’s growing relationships with local businesses and primary schools are essential to the Academy’s development and success.
We committed to providing a range of learning opportunities for the whole community throughout the year, including evenings and weekends. We form genuine partnerships with families and carers as we believe this is essential is supporting students to reach their full potential. To help support the community, we have regular communication with parents and carers to ensure they are aware of their child’s progress or any areas they can give further support. We also have a Parent and Staff Association, who organise several activities throughout the academic year for students and adults in our school community.
AT THE HEART OF OUR COMMUNITY NBA ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Working closely with primary schools to ensure a smooth transition to the Academy
- Building on collaborative arrangements with local schools and partner agencies
- Expanding community involvement
- Creating facilities and activities for the benefit of the wider community
- Developing innovative relationships with partner organisations, including businesses and universities locally and nationally
- Nurturing a strong philosophy of community service in our students
- Participating within the E-ACT family of schools to enhance current good practice