We are delighted to welcome you to the North Birmingham Academy website. We hope that it provides you with useful information about our Academy, our many successes and our vision for our future.
At North Birmingham Academy, we are determined that our students succeed and leave us as confident, articulate and aspirational young people, fully equipped for life and work in the 21st century.
- “The Principal is positively transforming the culture & ethos of the school”- Ofsted, 2016
- “Teaching is...good in English, geography, history, drama & information technology”- Ofsted, 2016
- “Pupils are making stronger progress than they have in the past”- Ofsted, 2016
- “Opportunities for pupils to develop spiritual, moral, social & cultural awareness are improving”- Ofsted, 2016
- “Safeguarding is a strength of the school & pupils feel safe”- Ofsted, 2016
- “The curriculum provides pupils with good opportunities to learn about safety matters”-Ofsted, 2016
Year 10 Immunisation
Year 10 immunisations will be carried out on Wednesday 3rd May 2017.
To clarify confusion about end of term arrangements. The last day of term is Friday 7th April with all students finishing at the normal time of 3pm.
The first day back after Easter Holidays for Yr7-10 & Yr13 students is Tuesday 25th April.
Yr11 students are required to attend Monday 24th April for a mock exam and practice interviews & Yr12 are required to attend Monday 24th April for a CV workshop.
Autism Awareness Week
and also May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
Upcoming Football Fixtures